- Smaller class ratios with more one-on-one time with the teacher
- A calm, positive and welcoming environment to foster the learning process
- Spacious, oversized classrooms for your child to enjoy
- Individualized programming to foster each child's continuum of learning
- Holistic, interactive pedagogy to enhance your child's daily learning experience
- Ontario Curriculum based planners to give your child a head start in the learning process
- Healthy meals and snacks made from natural, fresh and 90 % plus organic ingredients
- Tuition rate includes before and after school care, all meals and snacks, no extended holidays, and, of course, fees weighted fairly to other private schools
- Kendellhurst graduates are known to be at the head of their grade school class!
We look forward to welcoming your child into our classroom!
Kendellhurst Academy has three campuses with two Preschools (Oakville and Streetsville) licensed with the Ministry of Education Early Learning Division and a Grade School (located in Streetsville) that has obtained a Board School ID (BSID) from the Ministry of Education. Kendellhurst is a member of the Ontario Federation of Independent Schools (OFIS), Ontario's largest Private School Organization and the Association of Daycare Operators of Ontario (ADCO). Kendellhurst staff are qualified Registered Early Childhood Educators (RECE) and/or members of the Ontario College of Teachers (OCT).