We are located at 170 Church Street, in down town Streetsville, Mississauga. Very convenient for commuters, and just a hop, skip and jump away from the local Streetsville library for visits, and a short five minute walk to the Credit River for our Signature Science programs!
Kendellhurst Academy is housed in a former Peel Board of Education building with all the appropriate school amenities including spacious outdoor play yards.
Our school is comprised of the following:
- Spacious, sunny and inviting classrooms.
- Separate computer lab and French room.
- A resource centre/library area.
- An indoor gym/auditorium with stage.
- Separate outdoor play yard with a fenced area for Kindergarten and Grade One.
- A separate Kindergarten wing.
- Separate fenced play yard with play structure for grades two to six (grades seven and eight coming!)
- A soccer field and baseball diamond.
- A separate music area.
- Secure and monitored site with custodian and housekeeper.
Kendellhurst Academy has three campuses with two Preschools (Oakville and Streetsville) licensed with the Ministry of Education Early Learning Division and a Grade School (located in Streetsville) that has obtained a Board School ID (BSID) from the Ministry of Education. Kendellhurst is a member of the Ontario Federation of Independent Schools (OFIS), Ontario's largest Private School Organization and the Association of Daycare Operators of Ontario (ADCO). Kendellhurst staff are qualified Registered Early Childhood Educators (RECE) and/or members of the Ontario College of Teachers (OCT).